We are looking for candidates with solid experience on HVAC systems. for our new office in Cádiz, Spain.
The successful candidates will be part of a dynamic team working on 3D design models of HVAC systems and detailed production and installation drawings.
• Read, modify and improve one line diagrams according to rules regulations and client requirements.
• Coordinate and integrate HVAC systems in deck areas and ACR using different 3D software’s.
• Read, interpret, and comprehend customer specifications and requirements.
• Calculate heat loads, pressure drop and noise.
• Communicate with customer
• A bachelor’s degree in engineering, a relevant engineering field of study or HVAC experience provable.
• Five (5) years’ experience from a similar position.
• Good knowledge on HVAC systems.
• Competency on SM3D, FORAN, AVEVA and Autocad.
• Languages: fluent in written and verbal English.
• Proficiency to work in a team environment with rapidly changing priorities and perform multiple tasks with critical concurrent deadlines
• Self-motivated in anticipating, identifying, and taking action on potential issues and problems
• Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team
• Able to think independently and formulate conclusions consistent with MARINE HVAC DESIGN’s high standards
• Demonstrated high level of accountability, integrity and ethics in the performance of assigned tasks
• MS office
• Travel as required to support field, client or supplier
Submit your application and CV to: Senior HVAC Engineer Mr. José M. Camacho Munoz email: email@example.com ALL APPLICATIONS HAVE TO BE WRITTEN IN ENGLISH.
Please write "HVAC Engineer Cadiz" in the subject field. We will hold interviews regularly until the right candidates have been found.
MARINE HVAC DESIGN offers over 30 years’ experience in the design of HVAC systems for all types of vessel across the entire spectrum of maritime sectors.
Dedicated & Independent
As a dedicated service provider, independent of any equipment suppliers, we specialise in the delivery of efficiency, custom-made solutions based entirely on our clients’ requirements.
Our track record speaks for itself. We are very proud of our work on prestigious projects across the industry and notably in the defence & security and cruise sectors – where strong performance is demanded.
Flexible support across the lifecycle of a vessel
Our scope of work covers the design of HVAC systems for both newbuild vessels and refit and conversion projects. We provide flexible support for any phase of a design, engineering or installation process.
We are able to assess third party designs, carry out surveys & inspections, provide a network of suppliers and offer a detailed breakdown of price.
MARINE HVAC DESIGN is a part of www.KNUDEHANSEN.com with main office in Denmark.